April 3, 2020
UBC UPDATE: Eligible UBC members can now use the CITF’s Learning Management System to take an online course to be trained in ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment). UBC members who are trained provide much-needed expertise in this crisis to ensure that proper protocol is followed and proper containment measures are being taken.
Register for the training class here: “ICRA: Best Practices in Health-Care Construction” and “COVID-19 Preparedness Qualification”
How to Get to the UBC’s Online Trainings:
- Go to https://www.carpenters.org/
- In the upper right corner, hover over “resource hub”. There will be a dropdown.
- Click on “For Our Members”.
- Scroll down to the brown section and click on “Access to the CITF Online Learning Center” to expand the box.
- Click on “Click Here” to register for classes online.
- That should take you to a login page. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Sign in with your email in lowercase.
- Go to “dashboard” and click on the class that you would like to take. Complete the modules and answer the questions.
- If you are struggling with the UBC’s sign-in process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local’s admin.
- After you have your email address straightened out, if you get stuck in a sign-in loop, close your internet browser. Reopen the browser and try to sign-in again.
- If you still have trouble, contact a business agent or your local hub.