We are the Indiana Kentucky Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters – over 35,000 men and women proudly building America. Entering our apprenticeship is the best way to start your career as a carpenter, millwright, pile driver or floor coverer. We take an “earn-as-you-learn” approach to our apprenticeship, ensuring you can earn a good, living wage with benefits for your family – right from the start.
Our apprenticeship is a four-year program that gives you a solid education, in the classroom and on the job. You learn the best techniques—from the most experienced craftsmen and women in the field—building a foundation that will help you be successful throughout your career. You won’t go into debt getting your education either, in fact, you’ll make money throughout your apprenticeship.
IKORCC apprenticeships offer a direct path to a rewarding career and a financially solid future. Financial security, high demand careers, pride in your skills, and a sense of community: the IKORCC apprenticeship delivers it all in a comprehensive, highly respected program.
Our apprenticeship and training programs provide:
- On-the-job training
- Ability to earn while you learn
- Latest technology and equipment
- Scheduled, graduated wage increases
- A real career and professional track
- Benefits including healthcare, a pension and an annuity
- Certification by the U.S. Department of Labor – something only our union apprentices get at the end of their training
- Access to free journeyman upgrade classes after graduation
Learn more about our apprenticeship programs in Indiana and Kentucky by visiting the training website here.
Learn more about our apprenticeship programs in Ohio by visiting the Ohio Training website here.