Indiana/Kentucky Apply Here Ohio Apply Here
We are the Indiana Kentucky Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters – over 35,000 men and women proudly building America. Entering our apprenticeship is the best way to start your career as a carpenter, millwright, pile driver or floor coverer. We take an “earn-as-you-learn” approach to our apprenticeship, ensuring you can earn a good, living wage with benefits for your family – right from the start.
Our apprenticeship is a four-year program that gives you a solid education, in the classroom and on the job. You learn the best techniques—from the most experienced craftsmen and women in the field—building a foundation that will help you be successful throughout your career. You won’t go into debt getting your education either, in fact, you’ll make money throughout your apprenticeship.
IKORCC apprenticeships offer a direct path to a rewarding career and a financially solid future. Financial security, high demand careers, pride in your skills, and a sense of community: the IKORCC apprenticeship delivers it all in a comprehensive, highly respected program.
Our apprenticeship and training programs provide:
- On-the-job training
- Ability to earn while you learn
- Latest technology and equipment
- Scheduled, graduated wage increases
- A real career and professional track
- Benefits including healthcare, a pension and an annuity
- Certification by the U.S. Department of Labor – something only our union apprentices get at the end of their training
- Access to free journeyman upgrade classes after graduation