IKORCC training centers will reopen on Monday, April 5th, 2021. We will continue to honor ALL State and CDC (National) guidelines to promote a safe environment for staff and apprentices as we reopen our training centers. If you are sick, not feeling right, have a fever, or someone in your household is ill, please stay home.
Here are the things you can expect at the training centers:
- We will practice social distancing at all times, maintaining CDC 6’ requirements
- Signage will be on doors with instructions
- PPE will be provided and practiced to all State requirements
- Each individual entering the building will have their temperature checked by a staff member wearing gloves and a mask. If a fever is 100.4° and above according to CDC (you will be sent home)
- UBC COVID-19 Preparedness training will be required for those who have not had the opportunity to complete it yet
- Each individual will be required to answer questions from COVID-19: Screening Checklist
- Each individual is required to use hand sanitizer
- All interior doors to be propped open when possible
- Hand washing breaks will be provided every two hours or less
- Hand sanitizing stations will also be available
- Apprentices can feel free to take their break and lunch in their vehicle
- Training centers will be sanitized daily or at a minimum of three times weekly
- Please continue to call in advance and make an appointment to speak to someone on the admin staff
Please contact your training center for individual questions.