Carpenters Local Union 2
To the members of Carpenters Local 2
On behalf of your Executive Board, I hope this letter finds you well in this holiday season. As we look toward the New Year, we would like to let you know about some of the things that we have been able to do this year despite the Covid Virus.
- In the spring of this year, we provided pizza dinners to medical workers at Good Samaritan and Christ Hospitals’ Emergency Departments.
- In the summer, we purchased socially distanced yard games for the children at St. Joseph’s.
- In the fall, we provided taco dinners to all 5 police precincts in Cincinnati.
- This fall we bought turkeys for Thanksgiving at Life Church and helped to pass out meals. We also helped to provide and distribute Thanksgiving meals at St Joseph’s.
- This holiday season, we were able to provide presents, decorations and lunch to a classroom at St. Joseph’s.
It has been a trying year and many members have been impacted by the virus. We have also been fortunate that our industry was deemed essential and that we were able to keep working through it all.
It is important that during these trying times the local is not only active on the job sites but that we continue to be present in the community. This is only achieved by support and involvement of all members, and we would like to send a special thanks to those of you who were able to volunteer your time to help at these events.
We look forward to celebrating the past year and everything yet to come with you in 2021.
On behalf of the Executive Board, have a happy and safe new year.
United Brotherhood of Carpenters Local 2
*Regional Office (for membership verification for unemployment)–Ann Marie Castator-513-539-2759
*For the fastest and most efficient way to pay your dues, members are urged to pay their dues ONLINE.
To pay by check, mail to 204 N Garver Rd, Monroe, OH 45050
Or call the dues office to pay by phone-513-360-7750
Please check here or our Facebook page for updates on future scheduled meetings or functions.
Hoping that our Union Brothers & Sisters stay healthy and safe during this difficult time.
204 N Garver Road
Monroe, OH 45050
Meets the 2nd Wednesday Each of Month at 5:30 pm:
204 N Garver Rd, Monroe OH 45050
771 Greenwood Springs Drive
Greenwood, IN 46143
Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed